Bachelor of commerce (co-operation) course is an under graduate Academic Degree awarded for a course in commerce. The course equips eligible candidates with the skills needs to operate in the discipline of Co-operation and management of co-operative institutions and allied enterrises .
Bachelor of commerce degree programs generally lasts for 3 years ,it is divided into 6 semesters.The B.com( co-operation) course also aims to prepare students towards entrepreneurship and competing for the co.operative opportunities in the industry.PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
Benefits Of B.Com Co-Operation
- Structured to provide the students managerial skill in discipline related to commerce.
- Students gain an indepth knowledge on core subjects like accounting,law, statistics,finance etc.
- A B.com student can eplore numerous career options after obtaining the degree.
- Co-operation enables the students to acquire knowledge and skill in Co-operation and management.
- Make a base for further studies like M.com ,MBA etc.
Scope Of The Course
Co.operative graduate have reserved career prospectus in co.operative sector.The mission of B.com co-operation course is to provide to the students the most current and upto date information touching various aspect of co.operation.
|A pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the state or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent thereto provided that the candidates coming from Non-Commerce group should have at least 45% of the aggregate marks.