BBA (BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is one of the most popular bachelor degree programmes after class XII. The 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management is open to students from all the three streams: Science, Arts and Commerce. The BBA course is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like marketing, education, finance, sales, and government to name just a few.
The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills, to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. During the tenure of the course, candidates learn various aspects of business administration and management through class room lectures and practical projects like internship.PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
Benefits Of BBA
- BBA Course helps you work independently by starting your own enterprise.
- The course grants quick opportunities for gaining professional skills.
- BBA course covers a comprehensive phase of basic management.
- BBA course develops a management focused strategy from the very beginning.
- Makes a base for further studies such as MBA.
Scope Of The Course
BBA in Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) are all the forms of Management at undergraduate level which regardless of the specialization, will provide a student with conceptual, theoretical and practical knowledge in various aspects of business like finance, economics, operations ,marketing, basic accounting etc. The Students in this field get the practical exposure in their training.
- Larger Perspective of Business World is another advantage of the course. Students acquire management skills at very early stage .It helps student learn the knowledge of business world and act as a leader to take decisions in business world.
- In today's competitive world where everybody wishes to become an entrepreneur, this course helps you think more precisely on different aspects of running a business. It helps in building tactical skills.
- Better pay packages at early stage of life. Person becomes financial independent just after schooling which gives confidence and lets the person develop strategic planning.
After completing BBA successfully, students can get jobs in sectors like FMCG and Consumer Durable Industry (P&G, HUL, Marico), Consultancy, Banking, Finance (HSBC, Citibank), Information Technology Companies (Wipro, Infosys, Compaq, Microsoft), Advertising Agencies (Lintas, JWT, O & M, Mudra, Leo Burnett) and so on.
|A pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the state or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent thereto provided that the candidates coming from Non-Commerce group should have at least 45% of the aggregate marks.